Getting Delinquent Accounts To Pay Up Webinar
- Accounts Receivable / Collections Webinar
What do you do when the phone calls, emails, and
repeated invoices aren’t getting a response? When months have gone by and you
still can’t get what’s owed to you? You’ll know exactly how to handle these
deadbeat clients after you attend Getting Delinquent Accounts to Pay Up. This
one-hour webinar will give you the strategies you need to get delinquent and
slow-paying accounts to pay up once and for all. You’ll learn:
- How to use collection calls effectively
- 5 techniques that make collection letters
bring in the money
- When and how to offer payment arrangements
- And more!
Don’t let delinquent accounts hurt your bottom
line — learn how to get them to pay on time, every time.
When clients refuse to pay you in a timely manner, you’re the one who suffers.
Well, no more! Getting Delinquent Accounts to Pay Up will give you real
strategies that really work to ensure that you’re getting your money on time,
every time. If you ever deal with clients who are less than timely with their
payments, then this is the training for you. Don’t wait, sign up now!
A Look At Your Getting Delinquent Accounts To
Pay Up Webinar Agenda:
- Key aspects of a credit and collection policy
that can help speed up the collections process
- Bad checks are a reality — What to do with
- The importance of systematic follow-up
- The elements of a powerful collection call
- Why your opening statement when making a
collection call is critical
- Handling the “no money” excuse with ease
- How to use email to help you collect money
while avoiding the pitfalls
- Using social media as a powerful collection
- When and how to use third-party collectors
- Know the law — Important legal issues to
consider when collecting money
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.