Leading The Way: Managing Change In The
Workplace Webinar - Management /Human Resources Training Webinar
When the only constant in life - and business -
is change, you have to know how to handle it more effectively than anyone else.
It doesn’t matter if the evolution you’re going through is a small change to a
handful of processes or a system-wide change to the organization, emotions will
fly and an unprepared manager can lose control of the department if it’s not
After this session, you’ll have the knowledge you need to identify the critical
priorities of the transition ... how to create and communicate your vision to
others ... and how to remove obstacles and create short-term wins that keep
everyone on track.
Don’t wait and be reactive to change. Be proactive and enroll today!
Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how to explain what is going on to your
employees even when you don’t have all the answers yourself
- How to set goals that keep the transition
- How to retain your best workers without
- Identifying, or hiring, change leaders whose
main roles are to deliver the change
- The best way to recognize and reward people
for making the change happen
- How to turn around that one employee that just
refuses to cooperate
- Turbo-charge intensity and productivity during
- How to get people to let go of the past and
embrace the new future
- The effective way to choose and implement your
plan of action
- How to get people to celebrate the new
beginning instead of mourning the end of the past
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.