Getting Started With Microsoft Project Webinar
- Software / Microsoft Project Training Webinar
Microsoft Project is supposed to make project
management easier. With tools to help you develop plans, assign resources, track
progress, manage budgets, and analyze workloads, it’s intended to help you
ensure your projects stay on track and on budget. But if you’re not familiar
with it, you may find yourself spending more time wrestling with it than
actually using it to get work done. And that’s exactly why you need Getting
Started With Microsoft Project®.
It’s true! We’ll help you master the fundamentals of Microsoft Project in
just one hour.
This one-hour webinar has the information you need to start putting Microsoft
Project to work for you right away. You’ll learn expert tips like:
- Creating a new project file the fast and easy
- Getting the information you want using views
- Saving your Microsoft Project data for other
- And more!
Stop banging your head against the wall —
learn to put Microsoft Project to work for you.
If you’re not familiar with the tips, tricks, and shortcuts of Microsoft
Project, then this is one webinar you simply cannot afford to miss. Getting
Started With Microsoft Project® will have you using Microsoft Project like a pro
in no time. What are you waiting for? Sign up now!
A Glimpse at What You'll Learn:
- Understand how project management concepts are
implemented in Microsoft Project
- Grasp the different types of information you
can track for your projects
- Set up your project parameters right the first
- Learn to find help when you get stuck in the
- Learn the basics of task entry
- Import tasks from other files such as Excel
- Discover hidden gems in the Microsoft Project
menus and toolbars
- Report on the status of your projects
- Uncover the hidden shortcuts in Microsoft
Project that make you more effective and efficient
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.