Click-To-Chat: Best Practices Webinar -
Customer Service Training Webinar
Click-to-chat is one of the most popular features
in customer service today. It’s fast and easy and opens the door to
communicating with customers who wouldn’t otherwise call. But it also brings a
new set of rules and best practices. After all, what you would say in email or
on the phone doesn’t easily transfer in a click-to-chat environment.
Learning click-to-chat best practices by trial and error can cost you valuable
time and customer relationships. Attend this one-hour webinar and you’ll learn
the essentials of effective click-to-chat customer service.
A Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The pros and cons of using the chat function
for customer service
- Using abbreviations: when you should and
- When customers aren’t responding: how long to
wait before ending a chat and what to say
- Creating a customer-friendly “voice” when
chatting: getting personal in a technology world
- How to tell when it’s time to get the customer
on the phone
- How to recover a chat gone wrong
- Creating templates to reduce chat time
- Web security: when you’re at risk
- How to respond to an angry or unhappy customer
- How to note an error in the chat feature after
the chat has been sent to a customer
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.