Facilitation for Advanced Practitioners -
Meeting Planning Training Seminar
For graduates of
Essential Facilitation®, our Facilitation for Advanced Practitioners workshop provides skills to tackle complex, high-level, high-stakes meetings. A true-to-life case study is used throughout the workshop to help participants diagnose situations, design complex meeting agendas, choose appropriate processes, and handle difficult situations.
When taking this program as a Public Workshop, participants may earn 24 CEUs from the Society for Marketing Professional Services, and 25 CPEs from National Association of State Boards of Accountancy.
In this course you will:
- Learn to manage complex group dynamics, including high-conflict interactions.
- Practice models, tools, and skills to navigate the most difficult meeting situations.
- Develop new strategies for thinking on your feet and handling "strategic moments" with confidence.
- Receive techniques for facilitating groups with multiple external partners.
- Get comfortable providing critical feedback, even to senior individuals.
- Develop insights into creating complex and clear agendas.
- Achieve an in-depth understanding of your strengths and challenges as a facilitator.