How to Lead and Empower Your Customer Service
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
In today's world of social media, customer service teams are a critical
element to the success or failure of your organization.
You have a diverse group of employees on your customer service team. How do
you empower and encourage each of them?
Do you feel that your team is on their way to cohesiveness and then one team
Are team meetings motivational and encouraging? Or are they just whining
Leading an effective customer service team requires organization, open
communication, trust, good listening skills, respect and the ability to guide
your team toward focusing on solutions rather than problems. This online
customer service training will help provide you with strategies and techniques
to lead and empower your customer service team. Some days that may seem
totally impossible, but it can be done.
Have you experienced any of the following?
- An angry customer upsets a representative which causes your whole team to
focus on that interaction instead of the tasks at hand
- Customers are monopolizing your customer service representatives’ time
with friendly chatter
- A customer service representative just lost his/her composure and yelled
at a customer
- A customer service representative takes frequent breaks and it is
- A representative interrupts and finishes sentences for your customers
- Your day is planned, but unexpected interruptions cause you to lose focus
- You want to be available for your team and your customer but your day is
consumed with solving problems
Be encouraged — no matter how frustrating today was, we can help.
In this one-hour customer service course, you’ll discover ways to lead,
encourage, empower and communicate effectively with your staff in order to
provide the best possible customer service.
In this one-hour webinar, How to Lead and Empower Your Customer Service
- Direct your team to focus on solutions, rather than problems
- Encourage your team and keep morale high
- Respond positively when the stress level is building
- Move your team to a level of extraordinary customer service
- Build self-esteem and confidence in your team
- Discover strategies to motivate your team to respond effectively
- Identify common ground with the customer in order to avoid conflict
Who will benefit?
Customer service managers and supervisors, customer service
representatives, sales professionals and everyone who wants improvement in his
or her customer service team!
WEBINAR Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
and CD (Save
$150!) - US $248
- US $199
Only - US $199
Immediately following the Webinar, the phone line
will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit questions to our
speaker, time permitting.
After purchase, you will receive an email
confirming registration. 2 days before the event you will receive another email
with full details of how to connect.