Free or Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ): No duty paid until your goods leave the FTZ Webinar
Time: 10:00 AM PST | 01:00 PM EST
Duration: 60 Minutes
Instructor: Charles Intrieri
Importers and Exporters gain by distributing and performing value-added activities within the zone´s confines, and without entering the products through Customs, saving duty. Foreign Trade Zones are designed to help countries improve their relative competitiveness as hubs of trade and exports. The FTZ concept has exhibited strong growth and economic success throughout the world and while diverse in the number and types of incentives.
Why Should you Attend:
Attend this webinar to learn about the various aspects of a Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ), how you can defer customs duty? How to avoid duty drawback? How does weekly entry processing save you money?
Objectives of the Presentation:
The objectives of the presentation are to discuss in detail regarding:
- What is a Foreign or Free Trade Zone?
- How can companies benefit from using an FTZ?
- Terminology explanation: Foreign Trade Zone Free Trade Zone and Export
- Where are FTZ´s located?
- What types of businesses use FTZs?
- Who can you contact for more FTZ detailed information?
- HMF deferral, enhanced security; duty elimination; ease of paperwork;
manipulation; FTZ vs. bonded warehouse comparison and expedited logistics.