B2B Payments and the Compliance Issues Faced - 2015 Webinar
This webinar will discuss about how ACH, CHIPS, and Fedwire payments are taking the place of B2B checks and how to mitigate fraud in all types.
ACH, CHIPS, Fedwire, and checks are B2B payment types that need to be protected from fraud and malfeasance. Every business is trying to cut corners and make payments in the most cost-effective way. Compliance officers have a daunting task of managing risks and efficient processes in the wake of all this commotion.
Why Should you Attend:
Attend this webinar to get a better understanding of the B2B payments industry and the compliance issues it faces.
Corporate financial professionals want a conversion from paper to electronic payments which create more interesting compliance issues. Regulatory authorities are demanding that the payments industry tighten their reins on the adherence to regulations and compliance mandates; technology is enabling payments providers, banks, and networks to venture further into new frontiers; practitioners are worried about security; and infrastructures are getting old and in need of repair or replacement.
Objectives of the Presentation:
The key objectives of the presentation are to cover the following topics:
- The shift in payment transaction and dollar volumes
- Check fraud controls - easy to overcome by crooks
- Impact on checks, ACH, CHIPS, and Fedwire processing
- Issues from corporations moving from paper to electronic
- Real role of the Compliance Officer
- Regulatory agencies and their roles
- Payment fraud plans and polices to implement