Effective Crisis Management and Risk Communication Webinar
Effective risk communication requires that your company´s anticipating involvement in areas dealing with the specific crisis situation and prepare well ahead of time. While proactive risk communication planning cannot guarantee successful responses, lack of planning almost always worsens the situation.
As your company continues to grow, the potential for “crisis issues” to occur grows proportionally. The concern for food safety to your customers and employees must be a constant focus for all operators in the system. Ultimately, how well your company manages crisis situations will determine how your company´s brand is perceived in the public´s eyes and how well it succeeds in today´s highly competitive marketplace.
Why Should you Attend:
Crisis situations can ruin your business. With an effective crisis management program is in place, quality and risk management becomes an integral part of your strategic plan.
The prime areas covered in this webinar include:
- Why your company should have a Crisis Management Program
- Crisis Management Process Priorities
- Definition of Risk Communication
- Risk Communication vs Crisis Communication
- Risk Perception
- Best practices for effective Crisis & Risk Communication
- Crisis team accountabilities
- Media Relations
- Communication - Internal and External
- Key components in developing Crisis Communication Response Plan
Objectives of the Presentation:
The objectives of the presentation are to learn more about:
- Why having an effective Crisis Management is an integral part of the strategic plan within your company
- The difference between Risk Communication and Crisis Communication
- Developing an effective Crisis & Risk Communication
- Effective communication
- Alignment within your company when managing crisis situation