Due Diligence of Quality Systems for Medical Device Companies Webinar
Time: 11:30 AM PDT, 02:30 PM EDT
Duration: 90 Minutes
This webinar will focus on Due Diligence with respect to Quality System requirements. We will discuss what to look for, how to prioritize your activities, and what to report to management. We´ll discuss methods for prioritizing findings by risk and creating action plans.
Mergers and acquisitions are an on-going and important part of the medical device industry; Due Diligence is a critical part of that process, setting the stage for either success or disaster. Poor due diligence can lead to quality (ex. Recalls) or compliance (ex. Warning letter or Consent Decree) problems months or years after an acquisition.
Why Should you Attend:
Inadequate Due Diligence is not only a missed opportunity but can also lead to disaster months or even years later. Recalls, Warning Letters, Consent Decrees, and significant financial losses can be the result of inadequate Due Diligence. This course will quickly help you avoid that disaster and help you improve your business success.
Objectives of the Presentation:
- Understand Due Diligence with respect to Quality System requirements
- Understand the process and expectations for Due Diligence
- Understand how to conduct a Due Diligence inspection
- Understand how to document and Report Results
- Understand what to report to management
- How to create a meaningful action plan for integration teams