This webinar will discuss the general definition and framework of what free trade zones are, international organizations related to free trade zones, differences between free trade area and free trade zone, and the FTZ concept in the US.
Why Should you Attend
Free trade zones were developed especially in the second half of 20th century and now have a very important role in international trade. To understand and to compete globally any company that does not want to lose even domestic market share and sales has to learn the effects of free trade zones.
This training program on free trade zones will offer attendees an understanding of global competition and global supply chain processes. It will also discuss the historical development of free trade zones, international organizations related to free trade zones, and general rules and types of free trade zones.
Objectives of the Presentation:
- Understanding global supply chain processes
- Understanding global competition
- How to export overseas
- How to decrease the costs of production
- Learning the legal framework of free trade zones
- Learning types of free trade zones
- Learning global trade concepts