This webinar will be addressing the major changes under the Omnibus Rule changes and any other applicable updates for 2015. There are an enormous amount of issues and risks for covered entities and business associates under Omnibus, first and foremost being the Feds have and increased budget and enforcement abilities using outsourcing.
Why Should You Attend
• HIPAA Omnibus, Do you know what’s involved and what you need to do?
• What does Omnibus mean for covered entities and business associates?
• Why should you be concerned?
• Court cases that are changing the landscape of HIPAA laws and patient’s ability to sue
Areas Covered in this Webinar
• Updates for 2015
• Business associates and the increased burden
• Breach notification policy
• Paperwork that needs to be updated
• Risk factors
• Patient suing
Understanding new changes and new risks in order to protect your practice or your business.
Who Will Benefit
• Doctors in Private Practice
• Billing Companies
• Online Transcription Companies
• Home Health Groups
• Health Insurance
• Ambulatory Services
• IT Companies
Brian L Tuttle, CPHIT, CHP, CBRA, Net+, A+, CCNA, MCP is a Certified Professional in Health IT (CPHIT), Certified HIPAA Professional (CHP), Certified Business Resilience Auditor (CBRA) with over 15 years´ experience in Health IT and Compliance Consulting. Mr. Tuttle has worked all of those 15 years with MAG Mutual Healthcare Solutions and is now Senior Compliance Consultant and IT Manager with InGauge Healthcare Solutions (previously named MAG Mutual Healthcare Solutions). Almost all of Brian´s clients are earned by referral with little or no advertising. Brian is well known and highly regarded in medical circles throughout the United States.