Does Anyone Care About SOX Anymore?
Key Take Away
Understand the increasing use of process mapping as a fraud detection tool in SOX compliance and how switching from GAAP to IFRS will affect SOX controls.
Attend this webinar and find out what the SEC is watching closely for now and into the future. Like it or not, the SEC is still fining companies and filing criminal charges against company executives. Don’t be one of them.
Why Should You Attend
Do you get the feeling that the only one who really cares about SOX training anymore is the internal auditor? Does the SEC reporting even care? The answer is that the SEC is watching more closely than ever and you need to be even more careful.
Areas Covered In This Webinar
• Is the SEC catching anyone these days?
• What are the key items the SEC is watching out for now?
• SOX Compliance: the 3 key questions internal auditors still need to answer:
o Is it accurate?
o Are you sure?
o Can you prove it?
• The increasing use of process mapping as a fraud detection tool
• How switching from GAAP rules to IFRS standards will affect SOX controls
Who Will Benefit
• Financial Managers and Controllers
• CFO’s and other Company Executives
• Accounting and Reporting Managers
• Auditors and Staff
• Business Division and Operations
• Anyone involved in the SOX compliance process
Mike Morley, a Certified Public Accountant, is the author of "IFRS Simplified"¯. Mike is a recognized authority in the field of finance and helps guide companies through the IFRS compliance process. An entertaining and informative speaker, Mike is a frequent guest on television and radio.