If you are in a management position, you shouldn't let the opportunity to attend this workshop pass you by. Whether your management responsibilities are new or you are a seasoned supervisor, there is much to be learned and later reviewed on this subject. Granted, it does take experience, more than anything, to master the keys to top-notch management. But, the knowledge discussed in this workshop can give you a head start, or a refresher course, in order to discover excellence as a supervisor and as a leader.
In this workshop, we'll cover some of the highlights from other workshops, such as the key points about hiring strategies, team building, coaching skills, feedback, and leadership. In addition, we'll shed light on the key principles that effective supervisors abide by at all times
- like empowering staff, focusing on goals instead of setbacks, and rewarding improvement as well as record-breaking achievements.
You'll learn how to:
- Supervise as a leader, not just as a manager
- Cultivate morale by empowering others and building team spirit
- Increase productivity using project management, delegation, and time management techniques
- Manage others' behavior using coaching skills
- Lead wisely while keeping the organization's interests at heart
- Continue to cultivate your staff using training and feedback methods
So if you're ready to embark on this exciting journey, come aboard! You too, can discover true excellence as a supervisor.
8:00 - noon.