Corporate decision-makers typically hang up on cold-call voice mail messages
after only nine seconds. No matter how good your face-to-face selling skills
are, if you can't engage your prospect, you'll never close the sale.
Huthwaite's new 1-day program, Buyer-Focused Prospecting, teaches you
practical methods for selecting the right targets and how to plan and execute
effective prospecting calls.
You'll learn how to:
- build short, compelling and specific opening messages
- credential yourself immediately by exhibiting knowledge of customer
- develop a value proposition for each market segment
- create messages to validate the value proposition
- align prospecting strategies with what's important to senior executives
- link business issues to problems you can help solve
- minimize barriers that are within your control
- strengthen and expand on present business relationships
- get past gatekeepers
- get calls returned!
At the end of the program, you will know how to:
- build prospecting plans that advance the sale
- begin to create client value even before the sales cycle begins
- increase the number of qualified appointments through buyer-focused
- shorten the sales cycle by improving the content of your prospecting
Register 4 or more participants and save $99.50 off each registration!