Beyond Your Limits… An executive development workshop
This unique executive development workshop is exclusively offered
through Alaskan Executive Seminars and Chasina Bay Charters, Inc..
Beyond Your Limits is a one-of-a-kind workshop that helps you discover
and overcome your limits and your employees’ limits. These limits may be
as simple as improving your communication skills or as complex as
overcoming organizational defensive routines driven by the fear of
threat and/or embarrassment.
The fear of threat and/or embarrassment creates a physical condition
that reduces blood flow to the higher order thinking areas of your brain
and increases blood flow to the emotional processing areas of your
brain. Few executives are aware of these organizational defensive
routines or that they increase your cost of doing business 10X.
You will learn as you engage in the activity of your choice and/or learn
to do a new activity like kayaking, saltwater or fresh water fly
fishing, spin-casting in places seldom fished – a cutthroat trout on a
fly in a stream known only to locals or a salmon that strips all of the
line off your reel, drawing, painting, exploring, learning about
Alaska’s natural systems in the context of creating more effective
artificial systems, observe Alaska’s wildlife or take pictures of the
most beautiful place in the world.
Bring your toughest problem and that’s where we will start…
SE Alaska, aboard the Chasina Bay, 5-days and 6-nights fly into
Ketchikan, AK on Sunday and fly home on the following Saturday. Food
and lodging included. Workshops are limited to groups of 6-12 persons.
- Reduce the cost of doing business.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Overcome organizational defensive routines.
- Engage your most powerful asset, your organizational mind.
- Transform your organization from the inside-out.
- Learn in a unique, mind calming, brain-based learning environment.
- Increase your awareness and effectiveness.
What you will learn
- The Power-of-Three: Interact-Connect-Create
- How your brain works in layman’s terms, based on cutting edge research.
- How to breakthrough the barrier of Language as a System of Agreements
- How your brain and language limit you, your awareness level and your
- critical thinking.
- How to slow down your automatic and spontaneous actions and unleash your
- How to use your company’s most powerful asset, yours and your employee’s
minds to achieve organizational transformation and deliver higher ROIs.
- How to unlock the power of your critical thinking, communication and
negotiation skill-sets by understanding how our brain filters and the
power of pre-filtering.
- Learn how one company manufactured a competitive product using 1,800
fewer parts. Hint: They started by changing their Language-set
Who should attend
Executives or those wanting to become an executive, Teams that have hit
a brick wall and need a break through, group of executives setting next
years strategies or looking for solutions to tough problems. Executives
looking for an incentive travel experience for their staff that is so
unique that it will be considered an experience of a life time.
- Experiential, Brain-Based Learning
- Conditioned from birth
- The Brain-Mind and performance limits
- Mental Filters
- Language as a System of Agreements
- Zone of Dependent and Independent Performance and its impact on your ROI
- Engaged-Dynamic Dialogue – getting beyond the barriers
- Dialogue Libraries – any use, purpose or process – beyond knowledge
- 1 + 1 = it depends
- How do you know?
- Stop Leading and start Listening
- Overcoming Organizational Defensive Routines
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Satisfaction
- Case studies
- Your toughest problem and the Power-of-Three
- 70% of your workshop will be invested in actually working on your
You will need to bring with you
A willingness to listen-learn, to question, explore and discover – to
step beyond your limits
$6,995.00 per person, 5-days, 6-nights food, lodging included and
transportation to and from Ketchikan airport.
30% non-refundable deposit required at booking, balance due 90-days
prior to first day of workshop.
Group rates available
Airfare not included
Trip insurance recommended