This workshop will aid all participants in helping to deliver the message to both internal and external clients so they will want to choose your ideas, company’s products or services over other presenters. Exceptional Presentations will improve participant’s presentation skills whether they are persuading, educating, or informing. This highly interactive workshop focuses on professional business communication, including preparation, structure, delivery, strategy, use of visual aids, and handling question and answers.
This Exceptional Presentations workshop is the most highly participatory and personalized workshop of its kind. Participants have two instructors to help them learn and practice the fundamental and advanced presentation skills. There are 10-videotaped personal presentations, and each session is followed by one-on-one feedback from a senior Baker instructor to guarantee progress and change any distracting behaviors.
Participants will learn to:
- Present technical information clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Enhance voice projection, articulation, pace and fluency, body language, eye contact, and gestures.
- Determine audience attitudes and needs.
- Overcome nervousness, anxiety, and any distracting mannerisms.
- Use both common and high-tech media effectively.
- Implement persuasive communication techniques.
- Project control and confidence through delivery skills.
- Plan and develop complete, formalized product presentations around the
market forces that affect business Structure presentations to gain maximum
- Use audience involvement techniques to identify and handle questions.
- Set up a specific action plan to improve participants presentations.
Class Size: 4-12 (Please note that we can increase the class
size for private seminars)
Length: 2 days
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM