A Full day Seminar
CEU / CLE Credits being offered, call for details
$150 per seat - Includes Lunch, CollabLaw Training Video, & Study Materials
On January 22, 2005, Ronald Supancic, CFLS, and Christy O'Donnell, JD, will be offering introductory training in Collaborative Law at the University of West Los Angeles, in a full-day intensive seminar.
Christy & Ron will lead the course with practical applications of Collaborative methods, dissect the stages of a Collaborative Divorce, and illustrate powerful new negotiation methods for dispute resolution.
Topics Include (but not limited to):
- Implementing Collaborative Law - Learn the process technology, the framework, & Collaborative models for resolving dispute. We will show you how to begin practicing Collaborative Law.
- Building a Practice - Critical lessons in starting your own Collaborative
- Becoming a Team Member - How to work as a financial divorce professional, mental health coach, or child custody expert within a Collaborative Divorce team.
- Creative Coaching - How to promote positivity and diplomacy in an
- Common Issues in Divorce
- Creating a Flexible Team
- Ethics of Conflict Management
- Enrolling Clients
- Problems with Domestic Relations
- Dividing Estate & Assets
- Tools for Resolving Dispute
- Case studies
Seating is limited. Reserve your place ASAP.