AMA’s CFO Workshop - Available for Onsite Training ONLY.
Prioritize your new roles, prosper in your new relationships!
You’re now “partner in strategy” to the CEO, chief compliance officer,
communicator and financial gatekeeper! Learn how to balance these multiple and
conflicting priorities—and excel in both your strategic and tactical roles. And
boost the communication and people management skills you need to effectively
work with your CEO, line executives, shareholders, Board of Directors,
regulatory agencies, employees and the financial community.
How You Will Benefit
- Clearly articulate your company’s vision—and develop metrics that will
measure progress toward achieving it
- Improve internal controls and ensure sound and timely financial reporting
- Master proven techniques for managing financial risk
- Effectively monitor business performance against plans
- Build and manage an efficient finance organization
- Inspire your staff to the energetic and successful pursuit of corporate
What You Will Cover
- The job of the chief financial officer
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Strategic planning
- The controller’s function
- Corporate treasury management
- Motivation and relationships
Who Should Attend
Top-level financial executives, including CFOs, vice presidents and directors
of finance, controllers, treasurers and board members.
Recommended CPE Credit: 29 hours/Advanced Recommended for optimum learning
benefit: familiarity with
for Controllers ,
Strategic Planning and
Management . Instructional Method—Group Live