With the ever-challenging needs to recruit, hire and keep employees, employee recognition is a very important topic for all in management. Employee surveys show the lack of recognition and involvement is the biggest reason for dissatisfaction on the job and the reason for changing employment.
Participants will learn how to start or enhance their employee recognition program to increase productivity and create less absenteeism and turn over.
Discussion topics include:
- Realizing the value by the company of its clients, customers, employees and each other
- Characteristics of a good employee
- Techniques to capture a positive attitude and maintain it
- How to effectively communicate with each other?
- How to deal with the challenging clients, customers and employees?
- When you can't offer more money…how do you determine what employees find rewarding?
- The attendee will be able to develop a recognition program that gets results.
- The attendee will be able to know how to get senior management and employee buy in.
- The attendee will be able to know how to measure program performance.
9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
I. What Is Employee Recognition And Why Should We Care
A. Formal And Informal Programs
B. Employee/Business Impacts
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
II. How To Determine What To Recognize
A. What Do You Want To Accomplish?
B. Be Careful What You Ask For – You Might Get It
C. Who Decides What?
10:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
10:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
III. Linking Recognition To Company Goals
A. How To Boost Productivity
B. Communicate, Communicate And Then Communicate Some More
C. Putting Employees First
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
IV. Developing A Plan And Working Within Budget
A. Determining Your Objectives
B. Being Creative
C. Being A Champion Of Change
D. Connecting The Dots
E. Individual vs. Team Recognition
2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
A. Getting Buy-In At All Levels
B. What About Conflicting Goals?
C. Handling Disappointing Results
2:30 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
2:45 p.m.- 3:15 p.m.
VI. Measuring Results
B. Being Open
C. Monitoring And Communicating
D. Being Willing To Change
3:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
VII. Let's Get Creative!
A. Knowing What Employees Want
B. Keeping It Fresh Over Time
C. Paying For Recognition
D. Making Recognition Fun And Memorable
4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
VIII. Question And Answer