This seminar is designed for those professionals interested in basic debt collection practices.
- Principles of success
- Reverse pressure
- Verbal confrontation skills
- Fifteen little-known ways to improve written communications
- The attendee will be able to discuss negative words that hinder results.
- The attendee will be able to identify investigatory resources.
- The attendee will be able to review how to have adversaries scrambling for their wallets.
8:30 a.m. - 9:10 a.m.
I. Principles Of Success
9:10 a.m. - 10:10 a.m.
II. Reverse Pressure
A. Give Ulcers, Don't Get Them
B. Structuring Fact Finding Questions
C. Overview Of New Bankruptcy Legislation
D. Planning For The 'Kill'
10:10 a.m. - 10:20 a.m.
10:20 a.m. - 11:20 a.m.
III. A Strategist Vocabulary (Persuasion Techniques)
A. Negative Words That Hinder Results
B. Maneuver Debtors Into The Commitment Mode
11:20 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
IV. Verbal Confrontation Skills
A. Repartee/Clever Retorts/How To Be Adroit And Witty In Reply (Examples)
B. Have Adversaries Scrambling For Their Wallets
12:20 p.m. - 1:20 p.m.
Lunch (On Your Own)
1:20 p.m. - 2:20 p.m.
V. Fifteen Little-Known Ways To Improve Written Communications
A. Investigatory Resources
1. Profile And Credit Reports Including Fallacies
2:20 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
VI. Creative Recovery Techniques, Interpleader, Cross and Counter Claims
3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
VII. Sell Legal Ramifications – Time And Space