Do you or your work teams have a difficult time managing priorities and executing? Could you achieve better business results if you could gain a sense of control and accountability? This unique Thought Leadership Application Lab combines proven tools to increase personal productivity from best-selling author David Allen, with practical organizational and team productivity and effectiveness applications, tools, and cases from Linkage consultants and clients.
On day one, David Allen will share a dynamic, systematic five-phase approach to dealing effectively with the incoming "stuff" of your life that truly has lasting impact. On day two, Linkage will share several of the tools and methods it uses with organizations and teams to enhance organizational and work team effectiveness and productivity.
A suite of simple organizational and team productivity tools will be shared and explored such as Linkage´s Stakeholder Analysis Tool, Workforce Planning & Effectiveness Rating Tool, Blue Print for Change Methodology, and the Innovation and Improvement Team Methodology and Process for increased organizational productivity.
You Will Learn How To
- Clarify and organize projects, action steps, and supportive information into a streamlined workable context
- Deal with personal E-mail and paper overload and make decisions on next steps individually and in teams
- Use a Stakeholder Analysis Tool and Process ™ to understand the strategic dimensions of getting things done in organizations through others
- Apply a Workforce Planning & Effectiveness Analysis Methodology ™ to evaluate the power of your work teams and required staffing next steps
- Utilize a Blue Print for Change Methodology ™ to help you plan strategically to move your team and organization to the next level
- Leverage an organizational productivity and effectiveness planning framework used to enhance cost and time efficiencies in organizations: The Innovation and Improvement Team Process and Methodology ™