Are you asking for a discrimination lawsuit – without even realizing it?
When setting a policy, conducting an interview, investigating a complaint or terminating an employee – you’re the front-line defense for keeping your company out of trouble.
Making costly mistakes is easy if you don’t understand the complexities of – and interplay within – the ADA, FMLA, FLSA and other employment laws.
Attend this seminar and get up to date on changing discrimination laws and specific actions to take so you can do your job without fear of lawsuits or employee retaliation.
You’ll learn steps to avoid costly EEOC claims and what can be done to maintain a state of readiness when a problem does arise. Benefits for You
• Interpret the impact of workplace technology on traditional discrimination issues
• What you should and shouldn’t do during an investigation
• Legally respond to an employee’s charge of discrimination
• Master the interplay between major leave laws
• Understand what you can and cannot say to applicants and current employees