Selling is a lot more than just describing features and benefits. Good sales people follow a process that leads from prospecting to closing. Great sales people combine the process with their personal drive to make the sale.
The Sales Advantage provides sales people with an outstanding sales process.
However, if that were all this program did, it would only take you halfway to the close.
That´s because how you talk to your prospect, how you present yourself and how you relate to the customer are as important as the facts about your product or service.
Sales Advantage is the only course that gives you these critical ingredients for making the sale. It is the only one that interweaves the Dale Carnegie principles of success into every session.
In this program you will learn:
- How to connect with decision makers and executives
- 2 techniques to open a sales call that will position you as a professional sales person
- An effective questioning model to determine the interest areas of our buyers
- How adding one additional element to your features-benefits model will motivate your clients to buy more readily
- 7 ways to overcome doubt in the buyers mind and increase your credibility
- How to effectively use the objection process to sharpen buyers interest and focus on the issues.
- 6 tactics to win your prospect’s commitment
- A system for identifying and leveraging referrals
- Follow up in a way that creates additional sales opportunities
This program will show you how to manage your time and territory productively, how to prospect intelligently and how to get in front of a potential customer. This program will even help you structure what you say in your face-to-face meeting.
To make the sale, you need to display confidence in yourself, present your solution enthusiastically and influence the conversation toward the conclusion you want.
It will turn you into a sales leader because it develops the whole you. You gain not just an intellectual understanding of sales but also the emotional drive to put this understanding into action.
If you want the confidence, enthusiasm and ability to influence people, register for Sales Advantage today.
Key Learning Modules In This Program:
Module 1: Evening 1 for 3.5 Hours: Building credibility and rapport with your customers
Module 2: Evening 2 for 3.5 Hours: Generate interest in your ideas and approach to problems
Module 3: Evening 3 for 3.5 Hours: Provide the kind of solutions your customers really want
Module 4: Evening 4 for 3.5 Hours: Resolve objections in a clear and confident way
Module 5: Evening 5 for 3.5 Hours: Demonstrate commitment to your customers and gain commitment from your customers
Module 6: Evening 6 for 3.5 Hours: Discover the technique for uncovering hidden opportunities
Module 7: Evening 7 for 3.5 Hours: Real success requires planning. Discover planning techniques that work.
Module 8: Evening 8 for 3.5 Hours: Mastering the selling process
Sales Advantage is an eight-week course running one night per week for 3.5 hours per session. This proven, time-spaced learning methodology allows you to practice between sessions so that these principles become part of your skill set. (Starting times may vary according to location)