Coaching is a strategic tool that develops talent, increases your competitive advantage, and improves the bottom line. To meet these needs, Linkage has designed an intensive coaching certificate program to help business leaders drive results and integrate critical coaching skills throughout their organization’s system and culture.
- Practice extensively to sharpen your skills in each of the eight capabilities of The Essential Coach™
- Structure coaching conversations using the four stages of The Coaching Pyramid™
Take the 360-degree Essential Coach™ assessment and speak with a Master Coach to map your individual development plan
- Work with at least two direct reports and focus on the competencies of your development plan
- Participate in two 90-minute coaching calls with your Master Coach and classmates after the conclusion of your program
- Receive a one-hour follow-up coaching call with your Master Coach
- Participate in two distance learning sessions of your choice
Benefits & outcomes
- Build trusting partnerships and maximize the growth potential of your direct reports
- Apply strategies and tools to accelerate the development of your staff while pursuing organizational goals
- Foster change, empower others, drive results and champion learning through coaching
Duration: 2 days; recommended certificate completion is within six months.