Crucial Leadership Skills for Women Audio Conference
Take your place at the leadership table with a fresh perspective and new confidence.
Being a leader is one of the most challenging—and rewarding—roles you will take on as a woman. There are peaks and valleys that are an inevitable part of being in charge. This new audio conference will prepare you to handle both and launch you to the next level in your career.
Grow into the incredible leader you know you can be in just one life-altering hour. You’ll gain a fresh, new perspective on how to overcome power-robbing speaking habits, get heard in meetings, control your emotions and more. In fact, this audio conference covers all the essential bases today’s women leaders need to excel in to succeed. By the end of this program, you’ll have solutions to the tough leadership challenges you’ll face sooner or later and the confidence to make the most of the opportunities that come your way.
In one hour, you’ll learn essential skills like these:
- The labels women leaders are given—and how to keep them from holding you back
- 5 key challenges faced by every woman leader sooner or later
- Keeping an eye out for new opportunities to take risks—and take charge
- How to separate being liked from being respected
- How to stop talking too fast, apologizing, over-explaining—and making other credibility-robbing mistakes
- Getting heard in meetings: Pounding the table won’t work, but these tips will
- How to say “no” when appropriate—without sounding like the “Queen of Mean”
- Face and conquer the reasons your emotions sometimes get in the way
Audio event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Audio event Only: Just $249
Audio CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important
business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan