Accounts Receivable Tips and Techniques Audio Conference
Are you fed up with slow-pay and no-pay customers? Do you wish you could put an end to the countless excuses, the months of waiting, the stress? It’s time to change your thinking about Accounts Receivable and change your collections success. Attend this straight-talking audio conference and let the payoff begin!
Build a collections mindset that thrives on challenges and see how easy it is to put more money in your company’s pocket. This audio conference gives you the must-have information you need to get started. You’ll learn how to create a foundation of organization, set and stick to priorities, handle angry customers—and many more tips and techniques.
Spend an hour in this audio conference and come away renewed, excited about the challenges ahead and more prepared than ever to collect the money your organization is due. Sign up today.
- First one foot, then the other … starting down the path to highly organized collection efforts
- Accounts receivable priorities … how to set them and stick with them
- Collect money—and keep customers: The thought process that helps you do both
- 10 sure-fire steps to building your winning collections attitude
- The 5 steps of every successful collection program … and how to prepare for each
- How to eliminate justifications the first time and every time
- Practical strategies for handling irate and abusive accounts
- 6 signs that your “hard-nosed” tactics have become harassment
Audio event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Audio event Only: Just $249
Audio CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan
Purchase Audio CD for only $249 NOW