Creating Forms in Microsoft® Access® Webinar
So, you’ve got data you want to format in a special way and you’re thinking of creating a form. No big deal—until you spend hours struggling to get the look you want. And your frustration level goes off the charts. Imagine if there was a way you could create forms in half the time—and reduce your stress
completely? Now there is … in this fast-paced one-hour webinar.
Learn how to create custom forms that make data entry a snap—just like the pros do. Get the lowdown on what forms are and what they can do for you. Explore how to create, modify and edit your own forms—improving how they look as you go along. Want to add graphics? We’ll cover that too—plus how to show data from several tables, and much more. After one hour, you’ll return to your computer filled with fresh ideas for overcoming “form-phobia” and the most useful techniques for creating forms the fastest and easiest way … from now on. Don’t wait—sign up today.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Understanding the basics of forms
- How to create forms to format data in a special way or automate how data is used and updated
- How to modify and edit forms to improve their appearance
- Adding graphics—from many sources—to enhance your forms
- Do you want to show data from several tables and update data in more than one table? Learn how to create a subform
- Time-saving secrets for creating and using forms
- Discover Access’s Expression Builder and create your own calculations … with the click of a few buttons
Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Webinar Only: Just $249
CD-Rom Webinar recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan