Inventory and Cycle Count Secrets Webinar
Struggling with inventory accuracy? Making the same mistakes over and over? Unsure what to do next to improve your numbers? Here are real solutions to the real problems you face every day managing inventory. Put this webinar to work for you … without delay!
Learn best practices for managing efficient inventories and cycle counts and making them work for you and your organization. The techniques revealed in this intensive webinar have been tried-and-tested in the real world—in your world. Find out how the pros speed up cycle counts, tighten record-keeping, pinpoint even the smallest units instantly, resolve inaccuracies and more. Just think—in one hour, you can learn how to take control of inventories and cycle counts and use them to your advantage. No more hassles. No more headaches. Sign up today!
In this fast-paced webinar, you’ll discover:
- The characteristics all successful inventory record-keeping systems have in common
- The absolute best ways to speed up cycle counts
- Designing a simple and consistent location system
- Never take another physical inventory—find out how
- The basic steps in a smooth, stress-free and accurate cycle count
- The unique accuracy issues surrounding in-transit quantities
- Resolving inaccuracies: Look at these 5 areas first
- What should your accuracy be? A simple way to answer this important question
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan