How to Write Great Sales Copy Webinar
Writing Madison Avenue-caliber copy that really sells is tough. But
once you master this coveted skill, increasing sales is SO easy. Good news: You
don’t need some special gene to write compelling, money-making copy. Anyone can
do it—once you apply the simple strategies revealed in this eye-opening webinar.
And that means YOU.
Uncover little-known secrets and techniques that will instantly transform
your writing into compelling, results-getting copy—no matter what business
you’re in or how much experience you have. Imagine if you only knew how to use
emotional triggers to connect with your audience … where to get million-dollar
ideas … how to conduct research that guarantees you hit the bull’s-eye … what
really makes copy work ... the sky would be the limit, wouldn’t it? This webinar
will show you how to do all this and much more—starting with your very next
project. Ready to transform YOUR copy? Sign up today.
- What makes a great copywriter?
- Key questions to answer before you reach for the mouse
- Why copy works—3 critical characteristics
- How to conduct valuable research without leaving your desk
- The creative brief, a prerequisite to solid copy—how to create your own if
no one else does
- How to achieve new, breakthrough ideas—5 basic steps
- Why benefits are the Holy Grail of successful copy—how to pinpoint the
- What motivates people to buy—the top emotional triggers and how to build
them into your copy
Webinar event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Webinar event Only: Just $249
Webinar CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live webinars is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when
you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the
CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your
registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection.
Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to
learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers
unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant
can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important
business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for
one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only
the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan