- Contract / Construction Training Seminar
Learn how to navigate through complex change
order procedures - and prevent costly mistakes.
As a professional involved in construction projects, you know how important it
is for change orders to accurately reflect the intent of all parties. Hastily
negotiated and vaguely drafted change orders fail to express the intent of
parties and - more often than not - lead to unwanted and unnecessary disputes.
Attend this highly informative seminar and learn about key issues you need to
address when negotiating and evaluating change orders. Don't miss this timely
opportunity to get the information you need to help your organization avoid the
added time and expense of having to resolve and renegotiate unexpected claims
when projects are completed. Enroll today.
Benefits for You
- Get pricing change and drafting tips from the
- Steer clear of disputes - get a practical approach to handling changes in the
- Get up to speed on developments in construction change order clauses
- Tips on using documentation to prevent construction claims
- You will be able to describe change clauses in
federal and state contracts.
- You will be able to discuss an overview of the AIA change order process.
- You will be able to explain pricing changes and drafting tips.
- You will be able to review delays and dispute resolution.
click here to request location specific agenda
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for construction and project managers, engineers,
presidents, vice presidents, owners, architects, controllers, accountants,
contract managers, facilities managers and attorneys
Continuing Education Units
- Additional credit may be available upon
Training Seminar Hours:
Check-In: 8:00AM Seminar Program:
8:30AM - 4:30PM